Forgive My Tax Debt

offer-in-compromise.pgn Red, white, & blue Uncle Sam hat with single white star. (Offer in Compromise icon)

Taxes can be forgiven—it's called an offer in compromise.

Offer in Compromise

If you owe back taxes, it may be possible to settle with the IRS for less than you owe.

Talk about fantastic news.

The IRS has special provisions for collections (obviously). So the sooner you make them happy, the better.

Deal with them without delay.

Start the Process

For your convenience, we have attached the F656 Booklet to this page. You can download it from the bottom of this page. Or directly from the IRS website if your prefer: f656b.

Get Some Help

The F656 Booklet is 32 pages long—and nobody is surprised.

We are not tax professionals but we can certainly help you find the very best help money can buy.

Ring our yellow bell anytime.
Alton Criswell,
Jan 16, 2017, 5:41 PM